Nikki Lovrich is one of the most well known makeup artists in New Zealand, with extensive experience
in the fashion, beauty & Telvision industry. She has a rich history in makeup spanning over three decades, so its no surprise that friends in the industry call her ‘The Makeup Guru’
Her work involves Makeup & Hair for top fashion & bridal magazines, as well as TV commercials, advertising campaigns & fashion shows. Nikki has a reputation as a perfectionist & is known for her beautiful, natural makeup, always applied with a touch of glamour. Years of experience have taken her to some of the most exotic locations in the world & Nikkis continued passion for makeup & fashion keeps her creative, inspired & in high demand for a variety of work.
Along with hair & makeup Nikki is also a wardrobe stylist, coordinating clothing & accessories to create the complete look for much of her TV & stills work.
She has worked her magic on loads of Famous faces in the entertainment industry including The Bee Gees, Quincy Jones, Enya, Lauren Hill, Good Charlotte & ZZ Top. Nikki has also personally styled Kiwi favorite Hayley Westenra since she was 13.
She also has extensive TV experience, appearing for three seasons on TV ones ‘Ten Years Younger in Ten days’ as on screen makeup artist, which gave her a popular following.
Nikki is an accomplished beauty writer (she was a finalist in the Blogging section of the 2013 ‘Beauty Directory Star Awards’) & you can read her blog to find out everything you ever needed to know about makeup & beauty. You can also join her FACEBOOK makeup page for blog updates, daily beauty tips & hot product recommendations.
Nikki is also available for Public Speaking engagements & can confidently MC events. She is on the books at ‘Celebrity Speakers’ agency.
Contracts, Endorsements & TV Appearances.
- Featuring as the main presenter in the new Blistex campaign & TVC, June/July 2016
- Briscoes Christmas TVC 2015, appearing onscreen with Tammy ‘The Briscoes Lady’
- Online & TV competition with Family Health Diary & Palmers Cocoa Butter- ‘Win a $1000 shopping spree with celebrity Stylist Nikki Lovrich’ July 2014
- Guest Speaker at the national ‘Westfield Style Workshops’ 2013
- TVNZ Good Morning show, 2012 & 2013. Regular appearances as Makeup Expert.
- 2007- August 2011. Fashion Ambassador for ‘The Warehouse‘. This position incorporated writing for The Warehouse’s website & catalogues, providing seasonal fashion tips & styling ideas.
- 2011. ‘Fair Go’ TV appearance, as herself. ‘The shelf life of cosmetics‘
- Autumn 2011 & Summer 2010 TV commercials for Warehouse fashion, including online longer length version @ WTV.
- 2010. Spokesperson for the launch of Olay’s ‘Definity’ skincare range.
- 2009. Spokesperson for Olay ’Total Effects Touch of Foundation’, including magazine advertorials & public appearances.
- 2005-2007. On screen makeup artist for TV Ones makeover show, ‘Ten Years Younger in 10 days’
- 2008. On screen Makeup Artist for ‘Ten years younger- The Couples’.
- 2008. ‘Discover’ TV Commercial for Pantene hair products, appearing as herself .
- 2007. ‘Discover’ TV commercial for Elizabeth Arden/Allergen ‘Prevage’ skincare, appearing as herself.
- Loreal Paris makeup spokesperson & makeup artist for Air NZ Fashion Week, 2001 through 2008.
- 2006-07. Makeup & hair training for the Air New Zealand cabin crew, in New Zealand, Los Angeles & London
- 2002 Weekly slot on ’5.30 with Jude Dobson’ doing Loreal makeovers.
- Other TV work includes appearances on ‘Fair Go’, ‘Money Man’, ‘Pacific Beat’ & ‘Homefront’.